Check out the latest updates from the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Application Center community on developerWorks. We are glad to share our new ECM content additions contributed by the ECM product experts from the different part of the globe.
Apart from other contents, we have published two articles of a five set series on FileNet Case Analyzer Cubes’ Deep Customizations, which is a very valuable addition to the community. The last three articles of the series are in the pipeline. A rich count of help files/white papers/articles on IBM Content Analyzer, IBM Document Manager, IBM Case Manager are in the queue for the next month.
Check out some of the latest additions on the Files section:
- OmniFind Enterprise Edition : Set up Single-Sign-On environment to use enterprise search portlet to search Domino data sources
- IBM Content Collector: How to integrate IBM Content Collector with IBM Case Manager so that end user can trigger case creation from email client directly
- IBM Case Analyzer: IBM FileNet Case Analyzer Cubes’ Deep Customizations Part1
New Blog entries/Message Board/Bookmarks
- IBM Case Manager and iWidget:dijit elements do not reflect on a custom iWidget, unable to apply dijit theme to custom iWidget
- Work with related cases after you “split” a case
- What’s up with … permissions for CE classes?
In addition, we have created an archive for the ECM Newsletters. There you can look for all the newsletters sent out till today.
We are going to sponsor a number of community themes. These will be 1-2 week periods when the community will focus on a particular topic. During these themes, the content for the community will be driven by community members that are passionate about that particular topic. Please visit the site often and look for opportunities to participate.
If you have a topic that you think might make a good community theme, or if you have any questions/suggestions on how we can make the community better, you can also email us at email@example.com.
Published at :