Google Japan is opening an opportunity for IT Internship in Tokyo, Japan.
- Currently pursuing a BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field. Must be currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms
- Excellent implementation skills ( C++, Java, Python )
- Knowledge of UNIX / Linux or WIndows environments and APIs
- Familiarity with TCP / IP and network programming
- good english or japanese communication skills
- Specific responsibilities vary by project area
As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work on our core products and services as well as those who support critical functions of our engineering operations. Intern projects depend on your background and experience, and the internship duration will depend on project availability and your academic schedule. Please include your availability on your resume. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Google internships start and end dates are flexible with regard to academic schedules.
To apply, please visit this google link
and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ( mail subject : Google Internship 2013 )
Published at :