Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud and in the data center. By eliminating complexity and simplifying IT, Oracle enables its customers—400,000 of them in more than 145 countries around the world—to accelerate innovation and create added value for their customers.
By engineering out the complexity that stifles business innovation, Oracle is engineering in speed, reliability, security, and manageability. The result is best-in-class products throughout an integrated stack of hardware and software, with every layer designed and engineered to work together according to open industry standards. Oracle’s complete, open, and integrated solutions offer extreme performance at the lowest cost—all from a single vendor. Integrated, industry-specific solutions are engineered to address complex business processes across a wide range of industries.
As part of Oracle Corporation’s Graduate Program, you will be part of an APAC wide network, partaking in our comprehensive development & training curriculum that will further strengthen your soft skills and functional competencies; expose you to our core lines of businesses via projects and finally a job placement in one of our core business streams of Consulting, Sales or Pre-Sales.
Looking to work with complex, leading-edge technologies, where you will be constantly challenged and required to deepen your existing skills while developing new skills? This could be the opportunity for you. As a key technical expert, you will translate client requirements into deliverable solutions and implement products and services on the customers’ sites. You will design, develop and document solutions footprints and application architectures to meet client requirements. Success involves building, maintaining and sharing current knowledge of our products and services. In all of your interactions, you will represent Oracle in a highly competent and professional manner.
There are 2 types of Oracle consultants – function and technical.
- Work with Solutions Architect to translate business requirements into technical design.
- Perform unit testing.
- Provide technical support during testing and post-production support stages.
- Assist the Functional Lead in preparing materials for functional requirement workshops.
- Document decisions and action items raised by requirement workshop participants in meeting minutes.
- Responsible for functional design documentation of a specific area (assigned by the Functional Lead) in Functional Specifications Document.
- Maintain list of requirements in traceability matrix.
- Prepare test scripts and map the test scripts to requirements in the traceability matrix.
- Execute test scripts during system integration testing.
- Assist the Functional Lead in the classification and assignment of defects raised during testing stage.
- Assist functional lead in writing go live system verification scripts.
When you provide the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems and work with all 100 of the Fortune 100, you have pretty high standards. That’s why at Oracle, we seek only the top talent to join our team. In return, we provide the opportunity for you to showcase your talent as you enjoy the rewards of selling technology solutions that are the envy of the industry. Join us and be part of the best in the business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Undergraduate degree and/or masters degree in either Business, IT or a related discipline (must be graduating by July/August 2014 or earliest, July/August 2013).
- Displays understanding of processes and products.
- Performs complex problem solving skills and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and work well in team environment.
- Must have full working rights – Citizenship or PR
Please send your resume to Phillip Yi (firstname.lastname@example.org) and cc to . The resume should include education history (high school and university), academic achievements/transcripts (including your GPA), work experience if any, award history and references.
Published at :