Student OutcomesAfter completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to create software application design with the implementation of database system principal design to solve structured and semi-structured data.
- Able to design software application solution based on problem analysis which can be solved with structured approach in informatics area.
- Able to assess information technology trend and communication to deliver alternative solution of software development.
- Able to perform the experimental design , collection and generate data (in survey, experiments or simulations), organizing data, analyzing data using statistical techniques, and valid conclusion by using at least one statistical software.
- Able to resolve the problem assessment (estimation), testing hypothesis, prediction, and forecasting on several fronts, using data and statistical methodologies (methods and models) and presenting it in a form that easily understood by the description of the user.
- Able to analyze some alternatives solution in statistical field to solve the problems and able to present the conclusions analysis in order to make the right decision.
- Able to implement statistical models into software solutions needed.
Last updated :