Registration is now open for student exchange program for odd semester 2014/2015 !
Join a Global Network & Gain International Experience!
- Highly motivated and assertive
- Registered as an active student at BU/BI/BBS
- Has at least completed two semesters of studies at BINUS. *Note: preparation may start from the 2nd semester.
- Strong academics, supported by the latest GPA (Min 3.00 out of 4.00)
*Note: others with GPA lower than 3.00 may apply if able to provide/prove other type of awards, achievements, and so on
- Strong English language skills: TOEFL with score min. 550 (paper based); 213 (computer based); 79 (internet based); IELTS 6.00
- Course Mapping (cooperation between student and Jurusan with IO as a liaison).
- Good personality & maturity
- Positively contribute to BINUS and host university
How to Apply
- Complete the “Study Abroad Application Form – BINUSIAN” – can be downloaded at IO Website
- Submit the form along with the required documents to International Office no later than the deadline
- Application review and clarification
- Interview: if meeting requirements with completed application, applicant will be invited to come for an interview
- Selection: BINUS nomination (based on completed application and interview) and partner university’s decision (quota and acceptance)
- The result announcement will be sent to applicant’s email (please ensure address given is clearly written and valid)
Application deadline : 15 January 2014
*Note: Priority will be given to first time eligible applicants
Published at :