Jomblo.com is an exciting start-up, building a social network for Indonesians. The platform combines features of social networking and profile matching to allow people to meet other people, activities or communities based on their mutual interests/hobbies and profiles.
We are currently developing in the following platforms:
- Web and Mobile Web ( responsive design )
- Mobile Applications ( Android and iOS )
Jomblo.com is currently seeking talented Android programmers to join our team as interns or full time employees.
The job details:
- Participate in programming the Jomblo.com Android native mobile application using Java, Eclipse, Android SDK in integration with the business logic exposed through .NET’s Web API (REST/JSON)
- Assist the team in developing new Jomblo.com features, including using location based services and other technologies within the Android platform
The requirements are as follows:
- Understanding of the Java Programming Languange
- Understanding of the Android SDK
- Understanding of n-tier / service oriented architecture
- Understanding of REST / JSON
- Understanding of database management systems and SQL
- (Not required, but beneficial to have) Understanding of Microsoft .NET technologies, since we also utilize .NET Web API and SQL Server Databases in the architecture
Please submit your CV/application to email@example.com.
Published at :