What is BINUS Startup Accelerator?
BINUS Startup Accelerator is a series of pitching-mentorship program for Binusian active students in pursuing entrepreneurial spirit and experiences to potentially scale the business in the market.
Through an open application process, students who apply BINUS Startup Accelerator will get several :
- Free trainings and enhancement programs for every role
- If you are in semester 7 or 8, you can transfer the project as an internship program or thesis
We will pick potential Startups and get them for a 12-week-acceleration program. The winning team also will get other prizes:
- Mentorship from startup players,
- Access to office facilities,
- Series of company building activities,
- Go-to-market support,
- And seed funds.
Not only that, at the end of the program, a Demo Day will be held for the startups to meet and pitch in front of the investors.
So how to apply?
If you are:
- Binusian active students
- Interested and have passion in digital and technology
- Have product idea related to digital and technology
- Love to grow and work in startup scene and environment
Registration can be done (22 September 2014 – 5 Oktober 2014):
Details about this program can be found here: http://creates.binus.edu/binus-start-up-accelerator/ and https://www.facebook.com/binusstartupaccelerator
or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
Published at :