We are looking for a Bioinformatics Research Assistant. This person will join a small team of researchers developing NoSQL databases and parallel programs for data management and statistical analysis of genome-wide genotyping and sequencing data. This person will gain valuable experience in high performance computing, big data, and parallel programming frameworks such as Map/Reduce.
- Interest in Bioinformatics
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (CS) or related
- Comfortable in UNIX environment
- Good programming and database skills (e.g. SQL, Java, C/C++, Python, [R])
- Some knowledge of statistics
For those are interested please send the resume/cv to Dr. Bens Pardamean at email@example.com
Published at :