Mercy Corps Indonesia helps people turn the crises they confront into the opportunities they deserve. Driven by local needs, our programs provide communities across Indonesia with the tools and support they need to transforms their own lives. In Indonesia, Mercy Corps has improved more than 1,000,000 lives across the country’s vast expanse of islands since 1999.
Mercy Corps Indonesia is helping communities prepare for and recover from natural disasters and the impact of climate change. We provide both immediate aid and long-term programs to “build back better” by improving community infrastructure, resiliency, and economic opportunities in Indonesia’s most challenging urban and coastal areas. Mercy Corps Indonesia in Java, Sumatera and Maluku.
Specification and feature:
- Single portable Windows desktop application (any language programming)
- User friendly GUI (graphic user interface)
- Easy to import and export data (to/from excel, to pdf)
- Customizable report
- Relational database with module; vehicle data, log record, vehicle maintenance, fuel and distance calculation, insurance, service, oil and spare part, legal data.
- User right level access
- 192 hours / 25 working days including design, coding, testing, and training
Published at :