Dear All Students of SoCS,
We are happy to share a scholarship opportunity.
- Organizer : Prince of Songkla University (PSU), Phuket Campus, Thailand
- Dates : 5 – 19 June 2015
- Venue : Phuket, Thailand
- Program : Cultural Camp with excursions, workshops and seminars on topics of intercultural communication, Learning Thai, etc. Program’s rundown.
- Participants : Students from PSU Phuket and students from other ASEAN universities
- Scholarship : available only for 10 best students from ASEAN universities
- A maximum of 7000 baht covering the cost of round-trip airfare from home country to Phuket (Cost to be reimbursed upon arrival in Phuket)
- Airport pick up services (available: for arriving: 15 June 2015 and departing students: 19 June 2015)
- Accommodation (provided from 15 June 2015 until the night of 18 June 2015)
- Excursions, workshops, seminars and team building activities
- Lunch (Dinner will be at student’s own expense)
- Currently enrolled as an active student at BINUS (all majors are accepted)
- A citizen of an ASEAN country
- Can communicate in English
- Complete the application form.
- Submit a Video Clip on the topic “What do you want to tell your friends about your country”. The length should be no more than 3 minutes.
All complete documents need to submitted to the International Office at Anggrek Campus R-331, Mon-Fri at 13.00-17.00 OR email us email@example.com by 13 May 2015 with Subject: “Student Ambassadors for ASEAN project”.
Successful candidates will be notified by email on 22 May 2015. Lets apply and good luck to all of you.
Published at : Updated