|1||Awarding Institution||Bina Nusantara University|
|2||Teaching Institution||Bina Nusantara University|
|3||Programme Title||Undergraduate Program in Computer Science|
|4||Class||Regular, Parallel and International|
|5||Final Award||Sarjana Komputer, Bachelor in Computer Science|
|6||Accreditation / Recognition||BAN – PT : A – accredited|
|7||Languages of Instruction||Indonesia and English|
|8||Study Scheme||Full Time|
|9||Entry Requirement||High School with major in Science|
|10||Study Duration||4 years|
|Type of Semester||Regular : 8 semesters|
|11||Graduates Profiles:||1. To provide students with a solid foundation of mathematical, algorithm principles, computer science knowledge and ethical that will be needed in IT practice.
2. To provide students with skills to apply design and development principles in the construction of software system applied in database technology, intelligence system, networking and multimedia development.
3. To prepare students with abilities to keep up-to-date with the latest Information Technology trends, developments and industries.
4. To prepare students with abilities in problem solving and good communication skills to be able to work as an individual or in a team in an IT environment
|12||Expected Learning Outcomes||1. Able to create software application design by applying the principles of database system design to solve structured and semi-structured data;
2. Able to design software application solution based on problem analysis which can be solved with structured approach in informatics area;
3. Able to assess technology trend in informatics area to deliver an alternative solution of software development;
4. Able to produce software which can solve the problems in informatics industry;
5. Able to produce database software with high applicative complexity to solve problems in industry;
6. Able to produce computer network based software that applicable in industrial problems;
7. Able to produce smart software using artificial intelligence algorithms;
8. Able to produce multimedia-based software applicable to solve the problems in industry.
9. Able to demonstrate self-confidence.
10. Able to demonstrate a global outlook and an understanding of cultural sensitivities.
11. Able to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills with people from a variety of backgrounds and perspectives.
12. Able to create innovative solutions, which take ethical considerations into account.
13. Able to propose solutions in the planning, management, and development of a project.
14. Able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit in various contexts.
Last updated :