WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN
- Indonesia has a growing and vibrant economy where it is the home to the world’s 16th largest economy. With investments pouring in, we aim to be one of the leading economies in the world.
- Rich in biodiversity, the archipelago of over 18,000 islands is the home to over 215 million people of more than 200 ethnic groups, cultures and historical roots in Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam and European influence.
- Entrepreneurial, creative, resilient, joyful and young, Indonesians have a way of winning the world over. We are engaging the world in business, culture, learning, and innovation. It is time you get to know us!
- Duration: 19 – 30 August 2013
- Deadline of Application : 6 July 2013
- Learn Indonesian Language for everyday use while experiencing thriving Jakarta!
- Learn the concepts and hands on practice of Game Technology
- Appreciate the art, history, business, culture and of course, FOOD, of Indonesia!
- Explore the historical city of Bandung while experiencing local cultures and visiting several game companies such as Agate, Tinker Game, etc.
- Experience the beautiful and exotic Bali
- BINUS faculty, staff and students will accompany participants throughout scheduled activities
- Non-Indonesian Citizens
- 18 years and above with valid traveling documents
- Able to communicate in English. for students from non-English Speaking countries evidence of English proficiency such as TOEFL score of 500 min, or equivalent
- Completed application forms with supporting documents and full payment received by 6 July 2013 (please send in application forms and make queries if needed ahead of time)
- Investment: USD 1,450 (with number of participant required)
- Investment including:
- 2-week course & course material
- Airport pick-up & drop off
- Accommodation (twin sharing)
- Meals(3 times per day)
- Transportation (within program)
- Field Trip: Jakarta, Bandung and Bali
- Participant T-Shirt
- Welcoming & Farewell Events
- Investment excluding:
- Visa, Airport tax
- Health & Travel Insurance (travel insurance together with flight ticket purchase is recommended)
- Personal expenses (such as: phone calls, laundry)
To sign up for “Indonesian Heritage and Game Experience” Summer Course, please simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Get Information
- Make sure you have all the information you need about the program: Program Outline also Summer Course Information
- Send your inquiry to us by phone, fax, email or letter. We will send you relevant brochures and/or any specific information
Step 2: Registration
- Download and complete the Summer Course Application Form
- Transfer your payment of Summer Course Fee by 6 August 2013
- Submit the Application Form together with all documents required via email to email@example.com by 6 July 2013
Step 3: Confirmation
- After we receive all required documents and payment, and your application is successful, we will send you:
- A Letter of Acceptance
- A Payment Receipt
- Detail Course Information & Schedule
- You will need to supply these documents to Indonesian Immigration if you are applying for a visa.
Step 4: You join the Summer Course!
For further information and registration:
Syahdan Campus – 1st floor
Jl. KH. Syahdan No. 9, Palmerah, Jakarta Barat 11480
T. (+62-21) 534 5830 ext 2172
F. (+62-21) 530 0244
Last updated :